Cyber_Fiasco


























museum

Shows the Silver Award... and that's it.

Thank you stranger. Shows the award.

When you come across a feel-good thing.

A glowing commendation for all to see


Scariness 100

Thank you stranger. Shows the award.

When you come across a feel-good thing.


  1. Step 1: Be an actor in Hollywood or politician in D.C.

  2. This is getting out of hand, now there are THREE of them!

  3. He's actually quite small for his age so he's probably trying to compensate :/

  4. Then you get a nice little rice snack

  5. Add bacon, onion, and diced veggies and you've got yourself a meal!

  6. You did not just calculate all of that

  7. If by calculate you mean add "1+1" together for each stud on each line, then yes.

  8. …and your first instinct is to get closer to it?… lucky you didn’t end up with a face (and your eyes!) full of shards.

  9. You had to.... clean the oil from the lenses... US is already planning to invade your camera...

  10. "Lego Star Wars: The Video Game" had brutal vehicle levels.

  11. This makes me nostalgic for when George was the fandom boogeyman, not Kathleen Kennedy (or Dave Filoni whenever he puts out an episode featuring a woman of color).

  12. It says a lot about the Disney ripoffs when the prequels are masterpieces in comparison. When Disney heard that no one writes more cringe dialogue than George Lucas, Disney said "Hold my beer"

  13. No, it says a lot about how fickle and reactionary the fanbase is.

  14. Reminds me of that Mythbusters episode where they tested techniques for escaping a sinking car. Then they quickly discovered that the car's previous owner had been a smoker, as the water inside the car turned brown and they couldn't see because their eyes were burning. Don't smoke, folks. Drink and dive like the rest of us.

  15. "Hi, guys. Thanks for tuning in to another video on Forgotten Kittens dot com. I'm Ian McKitty, and today we're looking at a storm in Florida"

  16. Reminds me of when a customer says no to a shopping bag, then asks for one after they've paid, then gets upset when I tell them a shopping bag costs $0.20 depending on the size. Don't blame me. Blame whoever decided that there needs to be a mandated price for shopping bags.

  17. "Fett" is the word we use for "fat" and "grease" in my part of the world.

  18. 90% of meetings could have been an E-mail. The other 10% are those pesky 1 in 10 meetings who always disagree with the other 9.

  19. I am sorry, king. Your free blowjob will arrive within 3-5 business days.

  20. I've applied for University for one reason: I never want to work in a call center again. Though there's plenty of people with degrees in call centers. At least I'm trying. I'll sell narcotics before I work in a call center again. Many of my former colleagues were on coke anyway.

  21. I'm not even a year in and once I'm out I will not be looking back.

  22. Yeah I never liked school, but I'm done being rejected because I "only" have a trade certificate.

  23. You see, normal ones only go up to 10 and where do you go from there? Nowhere. When we need that extra push over the cliff you know what we do? 11, exactly.

  24. Aren't all the kids in Stranger Things in their 20s now?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin