1. I have, homeless guy spit in my face so I called the po po. They were totally cool about it

  2. Handguns have to be transferred through an FLL in your state of residence -- thus for DC you must use either DCSA or G&D. And you have to pay their $125 transfer fee -- unless things have changed recently.

  3. go to range ask for some popular CCW guns. be sure to give sig sauer p365xl a shot. also try glock 43x.

  4. Open carry in the woods, concealed carry in the hoods

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Author: admin